New Ed Session to Enhance Social Media Interaction & Creativity
It’s been a while since we’ve checked in with you on the “Top Five Reasons to Hire The Disclosures for your Next CU Event” and since then we’ve been pretty busy. Recently, The Disclosures have:
- Created a song and music video that went viral for Bank Transfer Day.
- Recorded a song and produced a collaborative music video with more than 40 CUs around the nation for International CU Day.
- Released a video for our song “98 Problems (but a Bank Ain’t One)” for CUs to use in their web communications.
- Played at more than a few credit union chapter meetings, industry events, CU staff trainings and even the first Co-op fair in Madison, Wis.
Why are we telling you this? Because based around our experiences, we’ve created a new session that teaches credit unions how to tap into their creative veins and make fun, unique and engaging content through social media channels!
The session, called “Add More Cowbell to Your Credit Union Messaging”, walks participants through the creative process of morphing CU communications into fun, interactive messages that work well over social media channels and can strengthen relationships between members and employees. Specifically, we’ll discusses topics such as:
- Introduction and application of creativity into your credit union’s identity.
- How to “humanize” your messaging while remaining accurate and informative.
- The attraction of credit union philosophy and values and why they should be a part of credit union communications & employee training.
- Creating cost-effective, original social media content and how to properly share it.
- Utilizing young staff in member outreach and how it can benefit your credit union.
And in case you’re wondering, we’ll still have our guitars handy to liven up the audience with some credit union inspired music!
So as you plan your credit union-related meetings next year and are looking for unique content, please keep The Disclosures in mind. Whether it’s our brand new ed session, our popular CU history and philosophy ed session entitled “Credit Unions in the Key of Awesome“, an emcee performance or even if you just need some acoustic music to liven up your evening reception, we’ll be ready to rock.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Christopher Morris & Chad Helminak